GINST 15 Red Ginseng tea is prepared by extracting ginseng using high-concentration alcohol, which is vacuum concentrated at low temperatures to yield a pure ginseng concentrate which is mixed with anhydrous crystalline glucose then dried at low temperatures to preserve the intense flavors of red ginseng. This premium granule-type ginseng tea with the unique aromas of red ginseng.
▣ Packaging units : 90g, 150g, 300g
▣ Ingredients : Ginseng concentrate (solid content 60%, ingredient ginseng mix ratio : ginseng root : fine root ginseng=50:50, sum of ginsenoside Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 : 5mg/g, domestic) 5%, fermented ginseng concentrate (solid content 65%, ginseng ingredient mix ratio : ginseng root : red fine root ginseng=60:40, sum of ginsenoside Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 : 3.7mg/g, domestic), crystalline glucose 90%
Functional ingredients : sum of ginsenoside Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 : 3.7mg/ 9g
Three times a day
Store at room temperature